Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Children’s Board Book Review: Go Baby Go! by Marilyn Janovitz

Go Baby Go
I have said it before and I will say it again: I LOVE BOOKS! I love reading them for myself, and I love reading them to my daughter and other kids in my life! I love that my daughter shares my love for books. As far back as I can remember, we have been reading a bedtime book. Now we’re up to three books a night, but I don’t mind! I don’t even mind if it’s the same book every night.

Go Baby Go! written and illustrated by Marilyn Janovitz is super cute book with a great little story to read to your little ones. Even at age four, my daughter loves it, especially the great pictures. They are colorful, bright and cheery. This will be a great book for her when she is learning to read, too. I love the rhyming, and it is very easy to read and follow. Go Baby Go! would make a excellent starter book for that new baby in your life. A great book to add to your library and an all-around good read. Thank you, Marilyn!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.