- A 9-year-old girl from Thailand who has a rare condition called Ambras Syndrome, which causes excessive hair growth all over her face and parts of her body. (She looks like a little werewolf but is said to be very socially active.)
- A little girl from China who was 3 feet, 7 inches tall and weighed 100 pounds -- at age two! That’s about four times the size of an average child her age.
- A man in Nigeria who can lift a bar carrying 110 pounds of iron weights -- in his mouth!
- A bunny in Germany who was born with just one ear!
- A man in Texas who can lay facedown in a pile of freshly broken glass bottles while someone is standing on his head!
Our family could sit and look through this book for hours at a time. There’s so much to look at and read that it provides months of entertainment! It’s like reality TV in a book, but everything in Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Strikingly True is really true. Take a look for yourself!