[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to access the video online.]
And here’s a synopsis of the book: Emily and her friends think they’ll find the help they need in Cielis, but something isn’t right. Streets that were once busy are deserted, and the townspeople who are left live in fear. Emily is soon escorted to the Academy, where she’s expected to compete for a spot on the Guardian Council, a group of the most powerful Stonekeepers. But as the number of competitors gets smaller and smaller, an awful secret is slowly uncovered -- a secret that, if left buried, means the certain destruction of everything Emily fights for.
If your children or grandchildren love graphic or fantasy novels, they’ll want to check out the AMULET series. (Or perhaps they’re already fans!) They’ll soon find out why Kirkus Reviews calls this series “a must for all fantasy fans.” And pay a visit to the following AMULET websites at www.scholastic.com/amulet and www.boltcity.com/amulet. AMULET Book Four: The Last Council is sure to be another hit in this exciting graphic novel series.
Three (3) lucky winners will each receive AMULET Book Four: The Last Council, PLUS the first three books in the series! To enter, visit one of the websites listed above, and leave a comment with the name of another book in the AMULET series. You must do this to enter the giveaway!
You can earn optional, additional entries if you: (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow @Scholastic and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Scholastic on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on sidebars). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
Three (3) winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, October 4, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners: KIM; dvice12; and, Sylvia (firstname.lastname@example.org)!