win a fashion tuition scholarship and a trip to NYC through their Passion for Fashion Competition 2012!
Teens who love to express their love of style are encouraged to enter the contest and unleash their creativity for a chance to earn a tuition scholarship. Two national competition grand prize winners each will receive:
• a half-tuition scholarship to their respective Art Institutes school
• a VIP trip to New York City
• participation in a “meet and greet” at Seventeen magazine’s New York City offices
• lunch with a Seventeen Style Pro
• a $500 shopping spree at DKNY with the Style Pro
• a $500 gift card to shop anywhere in the Big Apple
Wow! What an amazing opportunity for a teen who dreams of a career in fashion. The video below will tell you more about The Art Institutes’ Passion for Fashion Competition:
[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to view the video online.]
Students can enter in one of the following two categories:
• Fashion Design or
• Fashion Marketing & Merchandising and Retail Management
There are more than 45 Art Institutes schools across North America offering fashion programs, and your fashion fan just might be able to attend one of them! Encourage him or her to enter the Passion for Fashion Competition 2012 from The Art Institutes. Entries must be postmarked by January 20, 2012.