Each tube of Amway Nutrilite’s Fruits & Vegetables 2GO has two servings of your daily fruits and veggies. (That’s a great start toward the recommended serving of 9 to 13 helpings of fruits and vegetables every day.) And Amway Nutrilite’s Fruits & Veggies 2GO is rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A & C. This fabulous product contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or ingredients, and Nutrilite vitamins are made with plant-based ingredients that are grown on Amway’s own organic farms. In fact, Amway’s Nutrilite is the worldwide leader in sales of vitamins and supplements!
I’ve made Amway Nutrilite’s Fruits & Vegetables 2GO part of my daily diet. I love that I’m getting more fruits and vegetables in my body and reaping the health benefits without having to head over to the salad bar! (Of course, I hope you’ll pick up a salad anyway to get the rest of your recommended daily servings of veggies!) This is a great product for people like me who don’t eat a balanced diet or anyone who wants a quick and delicious way to nourish their body.
Five (5) lucky people will win a box of Amway Nutrilite’s Fruits & Vegetables 2GO! To enter, visit Amway at www.amway.com/EN and check out their other amazing products. Then leave a comment on this post with the name of another item that caught your eye! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @amwayus and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day using the hashtag #amwayF&V. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Amway on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on sidebars). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
Five winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, September 29, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners: Anonymous (Maryann D.), Mammamayor, Helena, Sarah, and Diana Hatch!