Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Still Keeping My Refrigerator Clean with Affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner!

In June, I wrote about my experience with affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner.


As you may recall, it turned my refrigerator from this…

(extremely smudgy)


…to this!

(super shiny)


Now that I’ve been using affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner for more than a month, am I still satisfied with it? Absolutely! I still get tickled by how sparkly and new my refrigerator looks after I use this product. There’s not much I can do to stop my family from putting their smudgy handprints all over the refrigerator, but now I know there’s a lot I can do to combat it.

Whirlpool recommends a monthly maintenance and cleaning routine, but I use affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner even more often -- whenever I notice that the smudges have gotten out of control! This product is water-based, so it doesn’t require rinsing off like ammonia- or bleach-based cleaners do. That makes my cleaning job quick and easy.

If you’ve got stainless steel appliances, I encourage you to try affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner. Visit www.affresh.com to learn more about this fantastic product.



DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of affresh and received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great product. I don't have anything stainless steel but one day I may:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.