Monday, August 29, 2011

Product Review: Davines Products for Hair and Skin

I can’t believe that summer is almost over. How fast did that go?!?! Thanks to two Davines products, though, I was able to keep my skin and hair looking like I didn’t enjoy the hot sun, beaches and summer weather at all. The SU/Sun Oil was amazing to take to the beach. It is for sun-exposed hair, as well as for exposure to sea water and chlorine. It’s also great for your body! It was so easy to just spray some on throughout the day, and I never got that salty-water, sun-crunchy hair that I usually get! It felt very nice, and my skin was like smooth silk after using it. I loved the smell of it, too!

The SU/Creme is wonderful, as well. This rich, thick cream was perfect after a day in the sun. It absorbed very quickly, which surprised me because of its thickness, and it had a nice light scent. I shared some with my mom, and she really enjoyed it, too.

The SU products from Davines are “must-haves” in your beach bag and easy to use on the go. I was very happy with both of these products! Visit www.davines.com to learn more about Davines’ product line and locate a salon near you that carries these products.




DISCLOSURE: Product samples were provided for review but no financial compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.