I can’t wait to try the Dreamgenii pillow when we decide to have another baby. I have even used it to snuggle with when I have had a sore back or stiff neck. And I have brought it out when we have baby visitors over to support them as they are learning to sit up. It’s a really useful pillow to have on hand! Learn more about the Dreamgenii Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow at www.dreamgeniiusa.com.
One lucky winner will receive her own Dreamgenii Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow! To enter, visit www.dreamgeniiusa.com and look around. Then leave a comment on this post about something you learned on the site. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Dreamgenii on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, September 2, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: ~dab!
DISCLOSURE:A product sample was provided for this review. No financial compensation was received.