NO artificial flavors
NO artificial preservatives
NO refined sugar
NO trans fats
NO artificial additives
NO high-fructose corn syrup
Now, with all those NOs, you’d think that there would be NO taste, too. Wrong! My children had the opportunity to try Barbara’s new Snackimals Peanut Butter Animal Cookies and Snackimals Double Chocolate Animal Cookies, and they LOVED them! They could not tell the difference between Snackimals and other animal cookies, which often have the “no-no” ingredients listed above.
In fact, Barbara’s Bakery was kind enough to send along a “Barbara’s YUM Factor” survey for my kids to fill out in conjunction with this review. Here are the results from my son, Caleb (his answers are in red):
Barbara’s YUM Factor Survey
What’s your favorite Snackimals character?
What’s the YUM Factor of Snackimals Peanut Butter?
One Yum (I liked them)
Two Yums (I’ll ask Mom for them again)Three Yums (I love these!)
What’s the YUM Factor of Snackimals Double Chocolate?
One Yum (I liked them)
Two Yums (I’ll ask Mom for them again)
Three Yums (I love these!)
If you could add another animal to the Snackimals line, what would it be and why?
Buffalo, because they look really cool!
If you’re looking for an all-natural snack for your kids that doesn’t taste like an all-natural product, you can’t go wrong with Snackimals Animal Cookies from Barbara’s Bakery. Let your kids judge for themselves. I have a feeling you’re going to hear that they are Three Yums up! Learn more at www.barbarasbakery.com.
One lucky winner will receive a bag of all-natural Snackimals Peanut Butter Animal Cookies AND a bag of Snackimals Double Chocolate Animal Cookies! To enter, visit www.barbarasbakery.com and look around. Then leave a comment on this post with the name of another product from Barbara’s Bakery that you would love to try! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @BarbarasBakery and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter, and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Barbara’s Bakery on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each; leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, August 18, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: Priscilla Benavides!
DISCLOSURE: Complimentary product samples were provided for my candid review. No financial compensation was received.