www.facebook.com/ragusauce. (Click on “Mom’s the Word on Dinner.”) I hope you’ll check it out!
To celebrate the launch of “Mom’s the Word on Dinner,” Ragu is offering one lucky reader of this blog a $20 Visa gift card! That will get you plenty of Ragu, pasta and more for a delicious dinner for your family.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment on this post with the name of a dish you love to make with Ragu sauce! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @ragusauce and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter, and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Ragu on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each; leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Monday, August 29, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: Emmy Coffee!
DISCLOSURE: As a thank you for participating in this program with Ragu and MomSelect, I’ll receive a jar of Ragu pasta sauce and a gift card.