From July 25 through Sept. 9, 2011, for each “like” on the Elmer’s Facebook page, the company will donate a product to the Foundation’s national network of free stores, where teachers from disadvantaged schools can “shop” for free for school supplies (up to 200,000 products for this campaign). Products to be donated include a variety of glues, foam boards, project supplies and pencil sharpeners. If you already like the page, they’ll make a contribution on your behalf, but you can donate again by watching a video on the Elmer’s Kids In Need Facebook tab and sharing it with your friends and family. With just one click, you will help a child in need!
I hope you’ll join Elmer’s and the Kids In Need Foundation in helping needy families receive the school supplies they so desperately need.
Elmer’s is also generously donating a back-to-school kit to THREE (3) lucky readers of this blog! The kit includes:
• Small foam tri-fold
• Project Popperz
• Mini bi-fold foam
• Disappearing purple glue sticks
• Gel school glue sticks
• School glue
• School glue dual tip pen
MANDATORY ENTRY: Just “like” Elmer’s Facebook page. (If you already do, that’s great!) Leave a comment on this post with your Facebook name. (If you’re not on Facebook, please leave a comment naming your favorite Elmer’s product.)
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @Elmers and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
Three winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, September 4, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners: Gina F., J. 76, and Anonymous (kellywcuATyahooDOTcom).
DISCLOSURE:I received some Elmer’s products as a thank-you for sharing this information and hosting this giveaway. No financial compensation was received.