[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to view the video online.]
My boys love playing with their FyrFlyz! They caught on to how to use it right away, and of course they’re now better than us grown-ups at doing tricks with it! FyrFlyz come in three different styles: Cyclone (green and white); Nytfyr (red and white); and Blue Angel (multicolor and blue). And they sell for under $10! That’s an amazing price for all the hours of fun this toy provides.
On their website at www.fyrflyz.com, kids can learn how to spin their FyrFlyz, visit the trick gallery, and even submit their own videos of their amazing FyrFlyz feats! The holidays are coming up: FyrFlyz would make a great stocking stuffer! Pick one up today, and let the light show begin!
One lucky winner will receive their very own FyrFlyz toy! To enter, leave a comment sharing who you would give this toy to if you win. (It’s okay to say you’d keep it for yourself, too!) You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Like FyrFlyz on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Follow @fyrflyz and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, September 14, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: Amy O!
DISCLOSURE: I received a product sample to facilitate my candid review, but no financial compensation was provided.