Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Do Your Back-to-School Shopping at Dollar General, and Don’t Forget the Coupons!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dollar General for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I’ve heard for a long time that Dollar General was a great place to shop for deals, but I never realized until recently that they have a coupon site! When you visit www.dollargeneral.com/coupons, you can find plenty of coupons that will make your shopping experience at Dollar General even more economical! And it’s so easy to use. When you see a coupon you like, just click on “Clip Coupon.” After you’re done clipping coupons, click on “Print Coupons,” and all of your selections go to your computer printer. Just bring them into a Dollar General store for big savings! These are some of the bargains I found while browsing their site recently:
  • 20% off your entire purchase of Back to School Home Décor, Housewares, Kitchen, Bed Pillows, Sheets & Rugs
  • $5 off when you make a purchase of $25 or more (pre-tax) at a Dollar General Location on Saturday, 8/27/11
  • $2 off Bayer Advanced Aspirin Extra Strength 500mg.
  • Free AIR WICK® Double Fresh Scented Oil Warmer with the purchase of one AIR WICK® Scented Oil Twin Pack
  • $1 off any 1 Lysol Disinfectant Spray
At Dollar General Back to School shopping is a breeze. My children in elementary school need school supplies, and my son who’s heading up to college needs household goods for his dormitory. With four kids in school, I can save a lot of money at Dollar General, especially when I take advantage of the coupons! My kids started school today, and I know that their teachers will be requesting more supplies in the days and weeks to come. I clicked on the Store Locator at www.dollargeneral.com/OurStores/Pages/StoreLocator.aspx and found out that there’s a Dollar General just five miles from my house. Hurray!

Get more of your Back to School needs for less at Dollar General, and be sure to visit www.dollargeneral.com/coupons before you go for extra savings on your purchases.
Visit Sponsor's Site


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.