Tuesday, August 09, 2011
To celebrate, I’ve been authorized to give away 25 Falling Skies branded bouncy balls to one lucky winner! I haven’t had a peek at them, but I’ve been assured that they are really cool! To enter, leave a comment sharing your favorite moment from Falling Skies, Season 1. If you haven’t seen the show yet, leave a comment naming your favorite series on TNT. (You can see their shows at www.tnt.tv.) You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @fallingskiestnt and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter, and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Falling Skies on Facebook. (1 entry)
Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each; leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, August 23, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: Kristen!
DISCLOSURE: No product samples or financial compensation were provided for this review.