Saturday, July 16, 2011

Save 10% on the Fantastic Selection at Simply Bags! (Discount Code)

I have to admit that I have a “thing” for bags. I love collecting them! I even have some that are personalized! You can find some great personalized tote bags at Simply Bags!

If you know a young lady who’s heading off to college, how about a fun college bag?


And anyone with a laptop computer needs a laptop tote to protect it.


For some summer fun, a cute beach bag is a must-have!


I don’t know how I’d manage without my bags. I hope you’ll check out the adorable items at Simply Bags!

DISCOUNT CODE: Make a purchase by August 1, 2011, and save 10% OFF any item! Just enter the code “susan” during checkout. Click on the bag below to start shopping!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.