If you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that I love to use natural products whenever possible. Of course, they have to work effectively and be reasonably priced in order to sustain my interest. Episencial’s all-natural skincare system for babies and kids definitely fits the bill! The products in this line are easily recognizable because they feature adorable artwork from Eric Carle’s The Very Hungry Caterpillar. And the seven products in this line are free of parabens, phthalates and fragrances. Their products, which are designed to “Bathe.Nurture.Protect,” include:
Episencial Sweet Dreams Bubble Bath
• Enhanced bubbles from natural, sugar derived surfactants. Sulfate-free!
• Organic avocado oil and soothing oat extract to hydrate skin.
• Organic gingko biloba, green tea extract, and mandarin orange.
• Organic lavender oil with plum and peach extracts help wind down for a peaceful nap or night’s rest.
One of my sons loves to soak in the bath after swim practice, and the Episencial Sweet Dreams Bubble Bath gives him lots of bubbles to get him clean and help him relax. We’re big fans of this product!
Episencial Better Body Butter
• Organic lavender and geranium oils to sooth and calm the skin, as well as preserve product freshness.
• Calming oat extract also boosts skin immunity.
• Organic jojoba and avocado oils to help replenish essential fatty acid levels for proper hydration.
Episencial Sunny Sunscreen SPF 35
• Blocks both UVA and UVB rays.
• Protects sensitive skin with natural minerals zinc and titanium (no harmful nano-particles).
• Milky texture creates a protective layer with no harsh chemicals and minimal white residue.
• Fortified with organic green tea extract to prevent sun-damage.
• Organic sesame, safflower and avocado oils to moisturize and nourish the skin.
• Beeswax and organic shea butter increase water resistance and sun protection without the use of petroleum or chemicals.
I prefer to use natural sunscreens on my children, so this product is great. I love how portable it is. I can throw a tube of Episencial Sunny Sunscreen in our beach bag for easy touch-ups when we’ve been in the water for a while. And I feel good knowing that it blocks both UVA and UVB rays to help protect my little guys’ sweet skin. However, if they do get burned, we can also use Episencial Soothing Cream! In fact, I used this product on myself the other day after I’d spent a little too much time out in the sun. Made with organic jojoba oil, neem, calendula, and probiotics, it wasn’t greasy at all going on and was very soothing to my sunburn. You can also use it for eczema and itchy skin.
Visit http://episencial.com/ to learn more about Episencial’s natural skincare products for kids. You can purchase right on the site or use the store locator to find a retailer near you!
Episencial website: www.episencial.com
Episencial blog: http://episencial.com/blog/
DISCLOSURE: I received product samples for this review. I was not financially compensated for this review and all opinions are 100% mine.