Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Product Review: Kidorable Hooded Towels

I have had the opportunity in the past to try out and review products from Kidorable. I have been nothing but pleased with them, and my daughter is still in love with her Kidorable raincoat, rain boots and umbrella. She would wear them every day if I let her! I have also got my niece sporting her first raincoat and boots from Kidorable. So, I was very happy for the opportunity to try yet another product from Kidorable. This time, it was a hooded towel in the Fairy print.

Kidorable’s hooded towels come in two sizes: small for sizes up to age 2 and medium for ages 3-6. Sadie tried the medium, and it was a great size for her. She is four now and quite tall, so sometimes I find kids’ towels to be short, but this was excellent and great for both the home bath and beach. It was nice and cozy and soft and washed really well. I love the fun prints to choose from for both boys and girls, such as the...

Dinosaur Towel…

Ladybug Towel…

…and Pirate Towel!

These towels from Kidorable make excellent gifts for all those summertime birthday parties. Another two thumbs up for a Kidorable product!

LINKS

Kidorable website: www.kidorable.com
Kidorable on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kidorable
Kidorable on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Kidorable




DISCLOSURE: Thanks to Kidorable for providing a product sample for review. No financial compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.