Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Product Review: ATOPALM Intensive Moisturizing Cream

For about a year now, I have had a dry patch on my ankle. I dig at it, scrub it, lotion it, try and peel it away, but I have had no luck. I was sent a trial bottle of ATOPALM Intensive Moisturizing Cream and thought I’d see what it does to that stubborn spot on my ankle. To my surprise, it worked better than any of the other things I have tried!

Although it’s not cleared up yet, it’s no longer rough and noticeable to the naked eye. I can still feel it there and it still needs some more attention, but by far this product has worked the hardest. All I have done is applied it every morning after my shower. I love that it doesn’t have any scent. It’s not too thick, and it absorbs really quickly. It is paraben-free and made for dry and sensitive skin. My little 0.25 fl oz bottle has lasted me two weeks now, and there is still more to use. I can imagine that the bigger bottles will last awhile.

Summer is the perfect time to try out this or other products from ATOPALM. As we are all in the sun, our skin could use some extra moisture and attention! Visit www.atopalmusa.com to learn more about ATOPALM Intensive Moisturizing Cream and their other skincare products.




DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for review. No financial compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.