Buddy and his friends on the Dinosaur Train are always up for an adventure and exploring the world around them. Take them along on your adventure to the park or camping or on a family road trip with these new Dinosaur Train products!
• New book from Reader’s Digest: Dinosaur Train Lift the Flap “Let’s Go to Volcano Valley” (SRP: $9.99). Ages 2+. Get ready to board the Dinosaur Train and meet some new friends! Buddy, the adorable preschooler Tyrannosaurus Rex, and his adoptive Pteranodon family are always on the move. Today, they are going to Volcano Valley. Along the way, the train is making stops at the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous stations to make dozens of dinosaur discoveries. With more than 40 flaps to lift, kids will want to explore Buddy’s world again and again!
• New Dinosaur Train products for camping adventures from Pacific Playtents (available in October) include: the Dinosaur Train Station House Tent (SRP: $89.90); Dinosaur Train Dino Bones Dome Tent ($59.90); Dinosaur Train Dino Bones Tunnel ($59.90). Ages 3+.
• New Dinosaur Train 3-Wheel Scooter in colorful buddy and friends graphics, from VM Global. SRP$24.99. Ages 3+.
• New Dinosaur Train game from Patch Products: Take “N” Play Anywhere™ Let’s Go for a Ride! Magnetic Playset. SRP: $14.99. Ages 3+
• New Dinosaur Train soft sporting fun from Kelly Toy: Play All Ball (SRP: $1.99), Bat + Ball (SRP: $9.99), Golf (SRP: $14.99), Football (SRP: $6.99), Baseball Mitt set (SRP: $7.99) and more. Ages 3+.
I hope you’ll celebrate Parks and Recreation Month with your kids by watching Dinosaur Train and then head outdoors to “Rock Your Park”!
Dinosaur Train website: www.pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain
PBS KIDS website for parents: www.pbskids.org/parents
PBS KIDS on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pbskids
PBS KIDS on Twitter: www.twitter.com/pbskids
The Jim Henson Company website: www.henson.com
The Jim Henson Company on Facebook: www.facebook.com/hensoncompany
The Jim Henson Company on Twitter: www.twitter.com/hensonparents
We’re also celebrating Park and Recreation Month on this blog with a fantastic giveaway for the book, Dinosaur Train Lift the Flap “Let’s Go to Volcano Valley,” from Reader’s Digest! To enter, leave a comment on this post sharing how your family plans to celebrate Park and Recreation Month. (I hope it involves going outdoors!) You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @pbskids, @hensonparents and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter. (1 entry for each up to 3 entries; leave 3 comments)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like PBS KIDS on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like The Jim Henson Company on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each; leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, July 20, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US and Canada residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner: jsc123!
DISCLOSURE: I was not compensated for this review in any way. This giveaway is provided for the enjoyment of my readers.