The 1853 Heritage Blend is a 100% Arabica blend. This medium-roast coffee has the subtle flavor notes of caramel. It’s only available for a limited time, so you’ll want to hurry to www.gevalia.com to purchase it while it lasts! I had the opportunity to drink Gevalia’s 1853 Heritage Blend, and I think it’s the best Gevalia variety I’ve tasted so far! It has a rich and warm flavor. If you like a really good coffee, you’ll definitely want to try the 1853 Heritage Blend.
We’re celebrating Gevalia’s wonderful history on this blog, too, with a fantastic giveaway! Two lucky winners will each receive a box of 1853 Heritage Blend, an 1853 Collectors Tin, and a pack of Gevalia filters! To enter, watch the video on Gevalia’s history at http://on.fb.me/SwedenVideo. Then leave a comment on this post about something you learned on the video. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @Gevalia and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like Gevalia on Facebook.
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
Two winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, July 21, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners: ladyt64 and Raven In A Blue Room!
DISCLOSURE: Thank you to Gevalia for providing product samples for this review and giveaway. I was not compensated for this review and all opinions are 100% mine.