Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fantastic Costumes for the Whole Family at Costume Discounters!

My boys love costumes. We keep all of our Halloween costumes so that they can play with them throughout the year! So far, we’ve collected skeletons, dinosaurs, Jedi Knights, and Spiderman costumes. This year for Halloween, my boys have decided to be ninjas! Thankfully, there are a ton of fantastic boys costumes at Costume Discounters! Check out this awesome Kids Ninja in Red Costume that we found for my son, Austen:


Austen is so thrilled with this costume. It’s in red, which is his favorite color, and he loves the sashes and face mask. I love the fact that it’s only $14.97 at Costume Discounters! You really can’t beat that price for costumes for kids. In fact, their prices are guaranteed. If you find an identical costume online at a lower price, they’ll match the price plus take off an additional 20 percent! They also have a very generous free size/product exchange program.

At Costume Discounters, you can find costumes for all ages (child and adult), as well as accessories like wigs, masks, and hats. They even have pet costumes. You can also search by category, such as Cartoon Characters, Harry Potter, Renaissance, Zombie, and much, much more. Or just type in a search term and see what comes up! There are also costumes for different holidays, like Easter, St. Patrick’s Day and Christmas. In a word, their selection is HUGE!

I am so impressed by Costume Discounters. My son and I couldn’t be more thrilled with his ninja costume. And their prices are truly amazing. There’s no need to spend a fortune on costumes, especially when your kids love to wear them all year round. I hope you’ll check out the fantastic selection and prices at Costume Discounters.



DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary costume to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was provided and all opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice and cute outfits. I remember my little niece wearing like this. Thank you for sharing.


    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.