First, it’s a must-have for little “collectors”! My boys love to collect things like Pokemon cards and Silly Bandz. Now they can collect DaGeDar balls! You can purchase balls in sets like the one below and then trade them with friends.
Second, it appeals to kids who love racing! My boys like to race cars and play Mario Kart on their Nintendo DS, so they’re always looking for a new challenge in the racing world! Watch the following video of them racing their DaGeDar balls on their DaGeDar track set.
[Email subscribers: Please click on the title of this post to watch the video online.]
Finally, DaGeDar keeps kids’ interest because of its versatility. Not only is there a race track, but there are also spinners, launchers, and other items available. Kids can challenge each other, make up their own games, or just have fun setting their balls into motion! Gameplay ideas are also available HERE. Here’s what the balls look like in their spinners!
Kids can also transport their DaGeDar balls in a special carrying case so they can easily take them to camp or a friends’ house.
If your kids are ready for a new adventure this summer, introduce them to DaGeDar. They’ll have lots of fun with this “hot” new toy!
DaGeDar website: www.DaGeDar.com
One lucky winner will receive a DaGeDar basic ball set and a spinner or carrying case! To enter, just “like” DaGeDar on Facebook! Then leave a comment on this post with your Facebook name. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @DaGeDar and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Tuesday, August 2, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, Deborah!
DISCLOSURE: Complimentary product samples were provided for this review courtesy of Cepia and MomSelect. No financial compensation was received, and all opinions are 100% mine.