What is a Tbox? It’s a really cute container that’s designed to hold up to 8 tampons! What’s really unique about this product is that it’s tailor-made for teenage girls. It features fun designs, like leopard print…
…as well as the more subtle black or white. For teenage girls, the design of this product makes it ideal for ensuring privacy. The super-strong suction cups on the back of the case enable girls to stick the Tbox inside their locker. Or they can remove the suction cups and put the Tbox in their backpack or bag. No more tampons rolling around that are likely to pop out when she removes a book!
Of course, the Tbox isn’t just for teenagers. It comes in very handy for us “big girls,” too! Check out this adorable video that explains why…
[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to access the video online.]
I love how you can put the Tbox right on the side of the toilet. No more waddling over to the vanity to dig out a tampon! The Tbox Tampon Holder is ideal for ladies of any age who prefer to keep “that time of the month” to themselves. Head over to www.tboxgirl.com and pick up a Tbox for the young ladies in your life, as well as for yourself! You can also find them at Walgreens and Amazon.
Tbox website: www.tboxgirl.com
Three (3) lucky ladies will each win a Tbox! (The design will be randomly selected.) To enter, visit http://tboxgirl.com/buyonline and check out the designs. Then leave a comment on this post with the Tbox color/design you like best. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow @TBoxGirl and @ParentingAuthor on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) Tweet
- Like Tbox on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
Three (3) winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, August 5, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners: Gianna, fdigsby, and Jennifer!
DISCLOSURE: I received product samples to facilitate this review and giveaway. No financial compensation was provided.