WisharooPark.com), a DVD, apps for mobile devices, and much more!
I recently had the opportunity to watch the 2-disc DVD set, also called Wisharoo Park! It contains 13 episodes of the show, featuring loveable puppet and human characters engaged in songs and fun activities. Kids will meet Wisharoo (a kangaroo), Cali (an artistic bunny), Pompy (a skunk), Monkey B (a musical monkey), Ranger Bob, and many more delightful characters. My boys have been watching the DVD with me, and Austen was inspired to draw a picture of Monkey B! Check it out…
Kids will also love going to www.WisharooPark.com. There are fun games, videos from the shows, activities (with downloadable PDF instructions), and more. Wisharoo apps, eBooks and print books are planned for the near future! In addition, if you “like” Wisharoo Park on their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WisharooPark, you’ll receive three free songs (a $2.97 value).
Wisharoo Park is a magical, musical adventure for kids. They’ll fall in love with the characters, sing along with the songs, and learn a lot while watching and playing online. I hope you’ll visit www.WisharooPark.com with your kids today!
GIVEAWAY (6 Winners!)
Three Grand Prizes (pictured above):
A Wisharoo Park DVD and six Wish Star finger puppets ($40 value each)
Three Runner-Up Prizes (pictured above):
Six Wish Star finger puppets ($20 value each)
Total Value of Giveaways: $180!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit www.wisharoopark.com with your child(ren) and look around. Then leave a comment on this post sharing something you enjoyed on the site! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
EXTRA ENTRIES: After completing the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries when you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Like Wisharoo Park’s Facebook page and leave a comment on the wall that you were sent by Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry)
- Sign up for the Wisharoo Park Newsletter at www.wisharoopark.com. (Leave a comment with the email address you used to subscribe. 1 entry)
- Follow Wisharoo Park (@WisharooPark) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x each day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
Six winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Monday, June 27, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners...
GRAND PRIZE WINNERS: Gianna, Luv to Save, and Anonymous - wilcarvic [at]gmail[dot[com]].
RUNNER-UP WINNERS: s, rosannepm, and tamiv!
DISCLOSURE: I received product samples to facilitate my candid review. I was not compensated for this review and all opinions are 100% mine.