Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The Toothbrush Designed with Tweens in Mind: Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Globrush!

There aren’t many options available for tweens when it comes to toothbrushes. Their mouths are still growing, so an adult toothbrush may be too big or just downright unappealing to them. But they definitely don’t want toothbrushes with animated characters that are designed to appeal to little kids. Now, Arm & Hammer has solved this problem with their new Spinbrush Globrush! This battery-powered toothbrush contains a two-minute timed light that changes between red and green every 30 seconds. I love that this reminds busy tweens to brush for a full two minutes, which is what many dentists recommend. And your tween will love the micro-pulsing brush head and the flashing colors. The Globrush is available in three designs to appeal to every tween’s personality:

For the Tween Who Likes Bright Colors: This Globrush showcases fluorescent pink, green and purple in an eye-catching design!

For the “Techy Tween”: This Globrush is sleek with a red and silver streamlined look.

For the Artistic Tween: This Globrush design features a graffiti-inspired, urban appearance!

I received an Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Globrush for review, and I’ve been using it myself! (That’s because I knew my twins would fight over it! They’re only 7, but even young children like them will like the Globrush.) I love the vibrating brush, which does an excellent job of cleaning my teeth. And the flashing lights definitely add more excitement to my brushing experience. I believe that tweens (and their parents) will be delighted with the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Globrush!

Visit www.spinbrush.com to learn more about the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Globrush, and look for it at mass retailers nationwide!

DISCLOSURE: Thank you to Arm & Hammer for providing this product for review. I was not compensated for this review and all opinions are 100% mine.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.