Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teach Your Kids to Say “Thank You” with Customized Note Cards from Amy Adele!

One of my pet peeves is when children aren’t taught to send thank-you notes. Maybe I’m old-fashioned, but I just think it’s common courtesy to formally thank someone when they give you a gift, especially if the gift isn’t opened in the giver’s presence. I don’t know if this is common everywhere, but in our town the kids usually wait to open their birthday party gifts after they get home from the party place. My guess is that this is done to avoid the embarrassing “I already have this gift” or “I don’t like Transformers!” comments from our precocious little angels. I’m fine with that, but then I never hear from the family again after the birthday party! Out of all of the children’s birthday parties we’ve attended over the years (a lot!), I think we’ve received maybe three thank-you notes afterward. I really believe that our children should be taught to express their appreciation.

Knowing that kids aren’t going to get overly excited about writing a thank-you note, one way to motivate them is with their very own customized note cards! At Amy Adele, they have the most adorable note cards for kids! Check out some of these designs:

I ordered the Two Monkeys Flat Card shown below for my boys, and I adore it! I had their names printed at the top in a fun green font. When you order cards from Amy Adele, you get to pick the message in your choice of font style and color. The flat cards come with envelopes and are printed on 100% post-consumer recycled paper. (Even their envelopes and shipping peanuts are eco-friendly!) My boys were so excited about the cards that I know they’ll be just as thrilled to write out their thank-you cards the next time they receive gifts.

Besides the flat cards, Amy Adele has a large assortment of other fun stationery and gifts. They carry invitations, labels, calling cards, announcements, gift tags, clothing, photo cards, holiday cards and much more! I love all of their unique and creative designs. I hope you’ll visit www.amyadele.com to pick up some personalized thank-you cards for your kids, as well as some of the other great products at Amy Adele. Sign up for the newsletter and get 20% off!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so adorable! I'll have to check out the website.


Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.