Sugar Free Ring Pops! They taste just as good as the classic Ring Pops (my boys will attest to that), but they’re fat free and only contain 30 calories per pop. As you can see below, my boys have no problem gobbling them up!
Their favorite flavor for both of them is Blue Raspberry. But they love the Strawberry and Watermelon flavors, too. Not only do I like that they’re sugar free, but the plastic ring also helps to keep the candy on their hands when it’s not in their mouths, making it less likely that it will get dropped on my furniture or car seats. It’s also long-lasting, which makes it great for long car trips. In fact, Sugar Free Ring Pops are great for any or all of these fun summer events!
• Family Trips
• Kids’ Sports Events
• Occasional Treats
• Engagement Parties and Wedding Favors
I love the wedding favor idea since Sugar Free Ring Pops look just like an edible version of an engagement ring! Look for Sugar Free Ring Pops at Walmart and BJ’s stores nationwide. Sugar Free Ring Pops are also available at Amazon.com and ShopTopps.com.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Tweet the following (1x): Kids love the long lasting flavor of Sugar Free Ring Pops and moms love that they stay on little hands to prevent mess! http://bitly/RingPop (1 entry; leave URL of your tweet)
- Follow Sugar Free Ring Pop on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway with the hashtag #SBBP. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) You can use the following if you’d like:
Summer Blogger Block Party: Sugar Free Ring Pop #Giveaway! http://t.co/RVvUpOa Ends 6/26 @ParentingAuthor (3 winners!) #SBBP
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- Get 5 extra entries if you posted the SBBP button on your blog before May 24 and left a comment on this post. (Your comments might say: #1 Posted button before May 24, #2 Posted button before May 24, etc.)
- Click here for LOTS more extra entry opportunities!
Three (3) winners will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Sunday, June 26, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners, hity88, esluka, and Charlene Canfield!
And don’t forget to visit the other giveaways in the Summer Blogger Block Party event!
DISCLOSURE: I received product samples to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was provided.