Sand Gone, a dry body powder that’s applied with a powder puff.
Just smooth it over the sandy parts of your kids’ skin, and the sand slides off! It’s made with plant and vegetable starches, so it’s kid-friendly. And when I put it on my son’s skin, he said, “Mmmm, it smells good!” Here are before and after pictures of my son’s leg. In the first picture, his leg is covered in sand. In the second one, you can see how smooth it looks after using the Sand Gone. We did NOT wash it off with water and yet the sand is all gone, even though his leg was wet when the sand stuck to it.
Sand Gone is great! If you’ve got a sand box at home, it’s a must-have. Playing in the sand is always a lot of fun for kids. Now clean-up can be fun, too, with Sand Gone! Visit www.sandgone.com to order today.
Sand Gone website: www.sandgone.com
One lucky winner will receive an 8-ounce container of Sand Gone (includes powder puff)! To enter, visit www.sandgone.com and look around. Then leave a comment on this post about something you learned on the site. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow Sand Gone (@SANDGONE) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway with the hashtag #SBBP. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) You can use this tweet if you'd like:
Summer Blogger Block Party: Enter to #Win Sand Gone! http://t.co/InjX6bK @SANDGONE @ParentingAuthor #SBBP #Giveaway Ends 6/30
- Like Sand Gone on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- Get 5 extra entries if you posted the SBBP button on your blog before May 24 and left a comment on this post. (Your comments might say: #1 Posted button before May 24, #2 Posted button before May 24, etc.)
- Click here for LOTS more extra entry opportunities!
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, June 30, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only. Sponsored by Tomoson.com
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, Ashley!
And don’t forget to visit the other giveaways in the Summer Blogger Block Party event!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.