Isn’t this dress adorable for a 4th of July party? And it’s only $13.99!
You can’t go wrong with tutus and baby headbands when taking your little one’s picture this summer!
And baby hats are a “must” on sunny days!
My Baby Clothes Boutique generously offered a product sample for review, and I had my sister-in-law select an outfit for her 19-month-old daughter. Here’s the dress she selected:
It’s called a Bonnie Jean Watermelon Seersucker Dress, and my SIL said it is absolutely adorable! In fact, she invited a photographer friend to come over to her house and is going to dress her daughter in the Watermelon Dress! I can’t wait to see the pictures. I know that little Olivia will look precious. Click here to purchase your own for only $15.99!
If I had a baby or toddler, I’d be shopping at My Baby Clothes Boutique in a minute! They have a fantastic selection of baby clothes, shoes, headbands, bibs, diaper bags, diaper covers, swimwear, costumes, organic clothes, and much more! And they have FREE SHIPPING on everything! I’m definitely going to keep them in mind next time I need a gift for a little one. Please check out My Baby Clothes Boutique through the links below.
My Baby Clothes Boutique: www.mybabyclothes.com
One lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to go shopping at My Baby Clothes Boutique! To enter, visit www.mybabyclothes.com and look around. Then leave a comment with the name or URL of an item that you might purchase if you won the gift certificate!
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow My Baby Clothes Boutique on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow My Baby Clothes Boutique (@mybabyclothes) on Twitter. (2 entries; leave a separate comment for each with your Twitter name)
- Sign up for My Baby Clothes Boutique’s newsletter! (Sign-up is on the left side of their website.) (1 entry; leave the email you used to sign up in your comment)
- Tweet about this giveaway! You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) You can use the following if you’d like:
Summer Blogger Block Party: #Giveaway for a $25 gift code to My Baby Clothes Boutique! http://t.co/AkDW5Bi Ends 6/24 @mybabyclothes #SBBP
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- Get 5 extra entries if you posted the SBBP button on your blog before May 24 and left a comment on this post. (Your comments might say: #1 Posted button before May 24, #2 Posted button before May 24, etc.)
- Click here for LOTS more extra entry opportunities!
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Friday, June 24, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, mummytotwoboys!
And don’t forget to visit the other giveaways in the Summer Blogger Block Party event, including more opportunities to win some delicious New England Coffee!
DISCLOSURE: Thank you to My Baby Clothes Boutique for providing a product for review. I was not compensated for this review and all opinions are 100% mine.