LiceGuard, a major name in non-toxic and chemical-free lice treatments for more than 10 years in over 34 countries, has just announced an affiliation with the American Camp Association just in time for summer. Their goal is to educate the camping community about the dangers of exposing kids to chemical-based lice treatment products, as well as promote healthy living through an environmentally friendly lifestyle. One of the non-toxic lice-fighting products they have is called a Robi Comb!
About the Robi Comb:
If your children go to preschool, elementary school and/or summer camp, the Robi Comb is a must-have to keep around the house. Even if you’ve managed to dodge the lice bullet so far (as we have), it could strike at any time. Be prepared. Visit www.liceguard.com to learn more about the Robi Comb and LiceGuard’s other pesticide-free products for treating lice.
LiceGuard website: www.liceguard.com
Product Videos: www.liceguard.com/videos.aspx
One lucky winner will receive a Robi Comb from LiceGuard! To enter, visit www.liceguard.com and look around. Then leave a comment on this post about something you learned on the site. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow Robi Comb (@RobiComb) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway with the hashtag #SBBP. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) You can use this tweet if you’d like:
Enter to #win a Robi Comb from LiceGuard! A must-have for summer campers! http://t.co/GaGMqig @RobiComb @ParentingAuthor #SBBP #Giveaway
- Like Robi Comb on Facebook. (1 entry) Get another entry if you leave a comment on their wall saying that you entered the giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting! (Leave a second comment.)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS, Google Friend Connect and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 4 entries)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- Get 5 extra entries if you posted the SBBP button on your blog before May 24 and left a comment on this post. (Your comments might say: #1 Posted button before May 24, #2 Posted button before May 24, etc.)
- Click here for LOTS more extra entry opportunities!
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, July 6, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, Anonymous - hclever1 at gmail dot com.
And don’t forget to visit the other giveaways in the Summer Blogger Block Party event!
DISCLOSURE: Thank you to LiceGuard for providing the product for this giveaway. I was not compensated for this review in any way and all opinions are 100% mine.