I absolutely love this bracelet. As soon as I opened it, I could feel the high quality of it. It has a gorgeous heart clasp, big chunky beads, and a chain that won’t come apart. Coincidentally, the day it arrived, I was wearing red and black, and I slipped it right on. It was the perfect accent to my outfit.
Charm Factory carries several colors/designs of their “mom bracelets” like the one I received. They also have gorgeous birthstone bracelets, like this June Alexandrite Bracelet:
Or you can go patriotic with this Red White and Blue Bracelet!
If you’re looking for something special for yourself or as a gift, but don’t want to spend a lot, I suggest that you check out the beautiful bracelets at Charm Factory. They also sell beads and other components if you want to make your own jewelry! And they offer free shipping on orders of $25 and more. Visit Charm Factory through the links below.
Charm Factory website: www.charmfactory.com
One lucky winner will receive a Charm Factory silver tone beaded bracelet of their choice from THIS PAGE (click on link)!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit THIS PAGE (click on link) on the Charm Factory website and check out the beautiful bracelets. Then leave a comment on this post with the name of the one you’d love to have if you win!
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow Charm Factory (@charm_factory) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway with the hashtag #SBBP. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) You can use this tweet if you'd like:
Summer Blogger Block Party: Enter to #Win a Beaded Bracelet from Charm Factory! http://t.co/ucObOci @charm_factory #SBBP #Giveaway Ends 6/16
- Like Charm Factory on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- Get 5 extra entries if you posted the SBBP button on your blog before May 24 and left a comment on this post. (Your comments might say: #1 Posted button before May 24, #2 Posted button before May 24, etc.)
- Click here for LOTS more extra entry opportunities!
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, June 16, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to continental US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, Mippy!
And don’t forget to visit the other giveaways in the Summer Blogger Block Party event!
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary product sample to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was provided.