When my kids were babies, I rarely used a baby carrier because I always found them to be uncomfortable! And I know I wasn’t alone. Caregiver comfort was one of the top five concerns for parents when choosing a baby carrier, according to a Britax study. The results of this study led to the introduction of the new Britax Baby Carrier.
Features of the new Britax Baby Carrier include:
- accommodates infants through toddlers from 8 pounds (3.5 kilograms) up to 32 pounds (14.5 kilograms)
- over-the-head design makes it easy to get the carrier on and off
- one-handed buckles and snaps simplify getting your child in and out of the carrier
- harness and waist belt straps have been constructed for easy adjustment
- adjustable head support provides head and neck stability for younger infants, and leg loops create a snug fit for smaller babies
- secure harness and pouch design ensures that baby will stay securely within the carrier
- comes in two gender-neutral fashions (black and navy), and the Baby Carrier Organic is available in tan
- removable infant insert positions smaller babies naturally
- includes a plush (100% cotton), machine washable bib
[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to view the video online.]
Britax Website: www.britax.ca
Britax on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Britax
Britax on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/britax
DISCLOSURE: This is a sponsored post.