Why spend money on expensive and impersonal Father’s Day cards? Instead, download the FREE Father’s Day Cards from Company Kids! There are two styles to choose from, and they’re so easy to use. Just download, print, and color to create fun cards for Dad! I’m betting he’ll love a card that’s been colored and personalized by his child much more than a store-bought card. Here's a picture of the Father's Day cards from Company Kids that my kids colored:
Just visit the following links for your own FREE Father’s Day Cards from Company Kids!
Father’s Day Cards: www.facebook.com/companykids?sk=app_4949752878
Company Kids’ Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/CompanyKids
By the way, you might also want to check out the adorable bedding, backpacks, clothing, towels, toys and more at Company Kids! You can visit them at www.companykids.com.
Company Kids on Facebook. Then leave a comment on this post sharing your Facebook name.
After completing the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries when you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow Company Kids (@CompanyKids) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x each day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, June 23, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, hity88!
DISCLOSURE: Company Kids is supplying a complimentary product as a thank-you for sharing this information. No financial compensation was provided.