Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cleaning Stainless Steel Appliances Just Got Easier with Affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner

We have a stainless steel refrigerator, and while I love the way it looks, we’re constantly cleaning off our kids’ fingerprints and assorted smudges. My boys can’t just grab the handle; they have to put their hands all over the doors! And cleaning stainless steel isn’t just a matter of wiping it down with water. You need a cleaner that’s made especially for cleaning stainless steel surfaces. I was recently given the opportunity to try affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner on our refrigerator, and I am very impressed with its cleaning power! Check out these before and after photos of my refrigerator. As you can see in the first photo, the doors are a smudgy mess. But after I used the affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner (hint: I applied it with a soft old sock on my hand), it looked beautiful!

Before affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner


After affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner


Look at all of the dirt that came off the fridge!


The affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner did an amazing cleaning job, and I loved how shiny and new my refrigerator looked after cleaning. Another thing I love about this product is that, when used as part of a normal maintenance program, it can actually help prevent the formation of residue that can build up on stainless steel surfaces. This is a great incentive for me to be sure I clean my refrigerator doors regularly. And I can use this product on my other stainless steel appliances, too. Visit www.affresh.com to learn more about affresh appliance cleaning products!



DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of affresh and received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

1 comment:

  1. That is why I won't ever own stainless steel. Moreover, we had this kind of thing for sinks in the 70s & I didn't like them then either.

    Looks good, tho. Did a great cleaning job for you.
    Have a great week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.