Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Waterpik Water Flosser for Kids: A Fun and Easy Way to Motivate Your Children to Practice Better Oral Care!

For most kids, including my own, taking care of their teeth is not one of their favorite things to do. They rush through the brushing and don’t want anything to do with flossing or swishing! One of my twins has already had a cavity. In fact, 20% of parents reported that their child had at least one cavity in the past year. So, I’m always on the lookout for products that will encourage them to practice better oral care. I finally found something that my boys love: the Waterpik Water Flosser for Kids! When my kids go to the dentist, they always want to play with the tool that squirts water, so now they have their very own version at home!

The Waterpik Water Flosser for Kids is so easy to use. Just put water in the little tank and squirt! There are two tips included -- the Classic Jet Tip and the Orthodontic Tip (for kids with braces) -- and the wand is just the right size for kids’ hands. There are three pressure settings, and it’s not too big so it’s easy to keep on the bathroom counter. It even comes with removable stickers for kids to decorate it!

Studies have shown that the Waterpik Water Flosser for Kids removes 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is more than 3x as effective as regular floss for cleaning around braces. With my kids using this product, I’m not dreading their next dental appointment now! But I do have to remind my kids to empty the tank… As you can see by the picture below, one of my cats thinks that the Waterpik Water Flosser for Kids is his own personal water bowl!


My boys LOVE to use their Waterpik Water Flosser for Kids. Now, they voluntarily brush their teeth because they know they can use the Waterpik, too! I think this is a brilliant product for motivating kids to practice good oral hygiene. Visit http://kids.waterpik.com to learn more. Join their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WaterpikOralHealth and access current coupon offerings!




DISCLOSURE: I received a product sample to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.