Therefore, I was thrilled with the opportunity to review Goddess Garden sun care products! This premium line of natural and organic sunscreens for adults, children and babies was created by a mother for her daughter’s sensitive skin. Goddess Garden sunscreens offer long-lasting SPF 30 sun protection using the purest organic ingredients, vitamins and antioxidants to nourish and hydrate the skin.
This past weekend, our family headed to the beach and protected our skin with Goddess Garden natural sunscreens. They did a fantastic job! My boys especially loved the Goddess Garden Kid’s Spray (not shown above) because we could squirt circles of sunscreen on their body before rubbing it in. They actually had fun putting on their sunscreen and didn’t complain a bit, like they usually do. My husband liked that Goddess Garden products didn’t smell like coconut, as most sunscreens do. And I liked that I wasn’t putting any synthetic chemicals on my kids’ beautiful skin.
Visit www.GoddessGarden.com to learn more about Goddess Garden natural sunscreens, purchase these products online or find a retailer near you!
Goddess Garden blog:
One lucky winner will receive one full-size product each of the Goddess Garden adult, kids and baby sunscreen! To enter, just leave a comment on this post sharing something that you and your family love to do outdoors during the summer. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you:
- Follow Goddess Garden (@goddessgarden) and Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway with the hashtag #SBBP. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) You can use the following if you'd like:
Summer Blogger Block Party: Goddess Garden Natural Sunscreen #Giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/3e4vrw7 Ends 6/8 @goddessgarden #SBBP
- Follow Goddess Garden on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle. Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- Get 5 extra entries if you posted the SBBP button on your blog before May 24 and left a comment on this post. (Your comments might say: #1 Posted button before May 24, #2 Posted button before May 24, etc.)
- Click here for LOTS more extra entry opportunities!
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Wednesday, June 8, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, mframe!
And don’t forget to visit the other giveaways in the Summer Blogger Block Party event!
DISCLOSURE: I received complimentary product samples to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was provided.