Tiny Love, the Day & Night Soother relaxes your baby while falling asleep with a soft, glowing moon-and-star motif, classical music, and sounds from nature as your baby drifts off into dream world. Switch to the day mode, and entertain your baby with engaging scenes of a rising sun, friendly animals to interact with, and vibrant music.
Features of the Day & Night Soother:
• Relaxes and soothes baby
• Exclusive dual-mode scenes create the proper feel for day or night
• 20 minutes of continuous calming music
• 2 settings: music only or music, lights and motion
• 5 volume levels
• 20 minutes of classical and nature tunes in 6 tunes: 3 for night mode, 3 for day mode
• Soft glowing moon and stars (night) or rising sun (day)
• Press button to change music
Following this routine each time you prepare your baby for sleep or start your baby’s morning routine can help to stabilize your baby’s mood and ease these (often difficult) transitional times. It also looks precious in your baby’s nursery!
Tiny Love’s Day & Night Soother retails for $39.99 and is available nationwide at Babies ‘R’ Us, Buy Buy Baby, and Amazon.com. Visit www.TinyLove.com for more information.
MANDATORY ENTRY: One lucky winner will receive a Day & Night Soother from Tiny Love! To enter, visit www.TinyLove.com and look around. Then leave a comment on this post with the name of another product from Tiny Love that catches your eye. You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After fulfilling the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries if you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet)
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment with your GFC name. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog (the code is in the upper right-hand column of this site) and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Enter another current giveaway on Susan Heim on Parenting. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Monday, May 23, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winner must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, traciet!
DISCLOSURE: No products or compensation were provided in exchange for this post. I just wanted to offer this wonderful opportunity to my readers!