Friday, May 27, 2011

Find Amazing Father’s Day Cards and Gifts at Tiny Prints!

As I write this, I can’t believe it’s almost June! It’s not too early to start thinking about Father’s Day plans. We don’t usually make a HUGE deal about the holiday because my husband doesn’t like a fuss, but we definitely get him some cards and have a special dinner. In thinking about what we might put on our Father’s Day cards, I asked my seven-year-old twins: “What makes Daddy a hero?”

Caleb said: “He takes me fishing and on bike rides and to baseball and Cub Scouts.”

Me: “What can he do really well?”

Caleb: “Sleep!”

He knows his daddy well…

When I asked Austen why his daddy is a hero, he took me a little too literally. He said, “He’s never jumped off a mountain, so he can’t be a hero!”

I think Austen is a little confused between “hero” and “superhero”!

Anyway, so now to find some great Father’s Day cards… This year, I’m checking out Tiny Prints! I love that you can personalize your cards with pictures (or without) and your own message. And, for Father’s Day, they have cards for dads, grandfathers, husbands, sons, brothers, stepfathers, fathers-in-law, godfathers, new dads, and “like-a-dads”! Check out some of these terrific selections:


There are hundreds of fantastic designs to choose from. While you’re on the site, you might want to create a gorgeous photo book for Dad!


Order soon to be sure you get your cards and gifts before Father’s Day on June 19th. At Tiny Prints, you’ll find just what you need to make Father’s Day special for the men in your life.




DISCLOSURE: I received a gift card as a thank you for sharing this information with you. No other compensation was provided. This post reflects my honest opinions about this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.