Thursday, May 05, 2011

Finally, Prescription Eyeglasses You Can Afford at Zenni Optical!

I’ve been wearing glasses since I was in high school, so I’ve forked out a lot of money over the years for prescription eyeglasses. I’m always amazed (and depressed) at how much it costs just to get a decent pair of glasses! Even the discount places end up costing me more than $100 just for one pair. But, for the first time, I’m actually looking forward to getting my next pair of eyeglasses because I’m going to shop at Zenni Optical!

I’m so glad I found this company because they have $6.95 prescription eyeglasses! Yes, you read that right. You can get glasses at Zenni for as low as $6.95. Amazing! Zenni was in the news--journal-news.com--recently, which was where I learned all about their amazing prices. The columnist noted, “Shipping is just $4, and the extras include a free anti-scratch coating, UV protection, a protective case and a cleaning cloth.” She scrolled through hundreds of selections and got the perfect pair of glasses for a total of $10.95. Wow! And check out some of the gorgeous glasses available. All of the glasses I’m showing you below cost only $6.95. (There are 234 at that price!)


At prices like these, you can afford a second (or third or fourth) pair to match your outfit or your mood! They have glasses for men, women, and children. I love that you can search by shape, color, style, type, size, prescription type (single, bifocal, progressive), and more. They even have a feature where you can upload your photo and try different lenses on your face!

I’m actually excited about shopping for my next pair of eyeglasses now. I’m planning to get them at Zenni Optical because I’m extremely impressed with their selection and prices! I hope you’ll visit them online if you’re looking for a new pair of glasses.




DISCLOSURE: This is a sponsored post, but these are my honest opinions about this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.