My husband was the product tester for this campaign, and he said it was very easy to follow the directions at the kiosk and acquire his unique measurements. The machine recommended a pair of CF230 inserts, which was available for purchase right at the kiosk. Mike has worn his inserts for over two weeks now, and he has definitely felt a difference in how his feet feel. They’re no longer sore at the end of the day, and his shoes are more comfortable to walk in. The inserts fit most shoes, so he can swap them out when he’s wearing his workout shoes, his golf shoes, etc. The inserts are placed in the heel of the shoe and run about ¾ of the length of the foot. Mike was accustomed to using a full-shoe insert in the past, but it took him very little time to adjust to the shorter insert. Best of all, it was much more comfortable and effective than the previous one.
If you’re on your feet all day (and most of us are), I suggest you check out Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts! More than a million people have used them, and 95% of them were satisfied. Visit www.footmapping.com to find a Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Center near you and learn more about this amazing Footmapping Technology!
REBATE OFFER: Click here to receive a $7.50 rebate on the purchase of Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts!
One lucky winner will receive a free pair of Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts (a $50 value)! (Note that you must be able to visit a Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Center if you win. Go to www.footmapping.com to be sure there’s a location in your area.) To enter, leave a comment sharing something you learned on their website! You must do this to enter the giveaway.
After completing the mandatory entry above, you can earn optional, additional entries when you... (leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting (@ParentingAuthor) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet up to 3x a day. (Please space them at least an hour apart.) Leave a separate comment with the URL of each tweet. (1 entry per tweet) You can use this tweet if you'd like:
Ease Your Tired and Achy Feet with Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts! #GIVEAWAY ($50 Value!) http://tinyurl.com/3tvwnck Ends 6/2
- Like Susan Heim on Parenting on Facebook and/or follow on Networked Blogs. (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to Susan Heim on Parenting via email, RSS and/or Kindle (see sign-up options on left sidebar). Leave a comment for each subscription method. (1 entry for each subscription method for up to 3 entries)
- Follow Susan Heim on Parenting through Google Friend Connect. Click on the “Follow” button on the left sidebar. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Place a button for Susan Heim on Parenting on your blog and/or a text link on your blog roll. Post a comment with your blog’s URL. (1 entry for button; 1 entry for text link)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog with a link to this page. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post. (3 entries; leave a separate comment for each)
One winner will be randomly selected from the qualified comments received by Thursday, June 2, 2011, at 11:59 PM ET. Please leave an email address on one of your comments if it’s not available on your Blogger profile. Winners must respond within 72 hours or another winner will be drawn. Contest is open to US residents only.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner, kalea_kane!
DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Dr. Scholl’s and received a Custom Fit Orthotics from Dr. Scholl’s to facilitate my review.