Sunday, May 01, 2011

Announce Your Graduation News with the Help of Tiny Prints!

When it comes to graduations, this year is very special for me because my second son is graduating from high school! It’s hard to believe I’m already old enough to have two sons through high school (and the oldest one more than halfway through college!). Ugh! It seems like just yesterday that I was going through my own high school graduation. All I remember from that day is the FEAR I felt because I had to give the valedictorian speech. I was petrified! I’ve always been an introvert, and I was especially nervous as a teenager about making public presentations. Honestly, it was tempting to give up my valedictorian title just so I didn’t have to give a speech! But, somehow, I got through it. I have no idea what I said or how well I did. I’m certain it was a very weak example of public speaking! But I survived and went on to earn a college degree (and didn’t have to give a speech, thank God). So, this year, my son will be graduating, too. He’s not giving the valedictorian speech (although his grades are terrific), but the funny thing is that it wouldn’t bother him a bit if he had to. Fortunately, my boys are nothing like me when it comes to public speaking, and they’re not nervous at all about presentations. So, congratulations, Taylor! My firstborn stayed home to attend college, so Taylor will be my first kid to leave the nest. It takes about 7 hours to drive to his university, so his visits home will be few and far between. Be prepared to read plenty of tear-filled posts in August when he leaves!

In the meantime, we still have plenty of preparations to make for graduation. Senior prom was just a couple of days ago, so that’s completed, but Taylor still has some really tough exams coming up. While he’s studying for them, I’ll be ordering his graduation announcements from Tiny Prints! Now I just need to figure out which of the wonderful graduation announcements at Tiny Prints I’d like to order.... It’s going to be a tough choice because there are so many great selections to choose from! If you’ve got a graduate in your household, whether it’s kindergarten, middle school, high school, or college, I hope you’ll check out Tiny Prints’ assortment of graduation announcements and share the good news with your friends and family!






DISCLOSURE: I will receive a Tiny Prints gift card as a thank-you for sharing this information with you. No other compensation has been provided and all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.