Monday, April 11, 2011

An Update on the “How We Met” Book!

Last month, I mentioned that I am collecting stories about how people met and fell in love for a potential book, and I asked you to send in your stories! Since then, I have made the acquaintance of another “Susan” who has been collecting “How We Met” stories even longer than I have, and we have decided to combine our efforts to put together a book! Susan has been collecting stories at “So…How Did You Meet Anyway?” and I hope you’ll check out her site to read some of the terrific stories she’s collected so far. May they inspire you to write up your own tale of romance and send it in. You can either email it to me at smhparent at hotmail dot com or send it to Susan at susan.amestoy at gmail dot com (and she may even post it on the “So…How Did You Meet Anyway?” website!). We’ll be sure to let you know if your story is selected for the book.

1 comment:

  1. OH what a great idea! I have a how you met even though we lived in same town forever with mutual friends story ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.