Friday, April 15, 2011

Update: Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse Test-Drive!

About two weeks ago, I told you that I would be test-driving the new Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse by using it twice a day as part of my regular oral health regimen. I’m pleased to report that I haven’t missed a day in using this product, and I love it! I thought that I might get lazy about using it, but a 30-second “swish” twice a day has really been easy to incorporate into my schedule. I think that one of the reasons I’ve been motivated to stick with it is because my mouth really does feel fresher and cleaner after using Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse. I like the fact that it’s bathing my whole mouth in germ-fighting ingredients. My toothbrush and floss help remove germs from my teeth, but the mouth rinse really tackles my entire mouth to improve my overall oral health. I definitely feel more comfortable now about going to my next dental appointment, and I’m not alone. A Women’s Health Reader Panel Survey of over 100 women showed that 89 percent felt more confident about their next dental-check-up after using this product.

Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse is designed to:

• Kill germs
• Reduce plaque
• Help prevent gingivitis
• Keep teeth cleaner longer (vs. brushing alone)
• Freshen breath
• Have an invigorating sensation

After using this product, I definitely felt that “invigorating sensation”! I liked it because it reminded me that this product was working hard to freshen and clean my mouth. However, if you have extremely sensitive teeth or gums or just don’t like a strong mouth rinse, you might want to consider one of Crest’s other rinses.

I’m a new fan of Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse and will definitely continue to use this product as part of my daily dental regimen.



DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Crest and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central Consulting sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

1 comment:

  1. We love Crest Pro Health it's amazing:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.