Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Spoil Mom with a Beautiful Gift from Kranich’s Jewelers

I love beautiful jewelry, and I’m always thrilled to receive a unique piece for Mother’s Day, my birthday, or other special occasions. At Kranich’s Jewelers, they have a gorgeous selection of items that you or the woman in your life will love! For example, you can’t go wrong with one of their mother’s rings. You pick the gemstones that represent each of her child’s birth months, and even have the family name engraved inside! Each piece of family jewelry can be made in 10 karat or 14 karat gold with either synthetic or genuine gemstones so it fits any budget. I love Kranich’s special “mother’s ring designer,” which allows you to view and price your very own piece of family heirloom jewelry before you buy.

I also fell in love with Kranich’s Everlon love-knot collection. I have the Everlon Diamond Knot Necklace in Sterling Silver, and I wear it all the time! It’s the perfect blend of classy and casual. It looks great with jeans and a shirt or with a dress. There are also matching rings and bracelets that I have my eye on!

Another line of jewelry I love at Kranich’s Jewelers is the Scott Kay collection. The vintage eternity band shown here would perfectly compliment my wedding ring set. Isn’t it stunning? Besides vintage, the Scott Kay collection also contains classic and contemporary styles to fit any taste. There are even men’s rings available!

I am so impressed with the huge selection of fine jewelry at Kranich’s Jewelers. If you love jewelry as much as I do, or want to get a cherished piece for a special someone for Mother’s Day, I suggest you visit www.kranichs.com.



DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary piece of jewelry to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.