Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Estroven: The All-Natural Way to Battle Peri-Menopause and Menopause Symptoms

Long before menopause hits, women go through a period of time called peri-menopause. During this time, they begin to experience many of the symptoms common to menopause, such as:
  • Changes in menstrual periods
  • Hot flashes and night sweats
  • Vaginal dryness
  • Forgetfulness
  • Moodiness
  • Changes in urination
  • Weight gain and shift
  • Headache
  • Palpitations
  • Joint pain
  • Loss of bone density
  • Skin, hair, and eye changes
  • Fatigue
  • Nausea and/or dizziness
  • Tingling toes and fingers
  • Shortness of breath
As a woman in her mid-forties, I am definitely starting to experience many of the above symptoms. For instance, forgetfulness is a big one. I can’t remember what things are called! For example, I’ll tell one of my sons, “Go to your room and get your … uh, that thing you put on your back.” Backpack! I’m always fishing for words. My husband will probably tell you that moodiness has also set in, although I think he’s completely WRONG! (He’s so mean.) Tingling toes and feet also drive me crazy sometimes. I won’t elaborate on the menstrual issues, but suffice it to say that things have definitely changed, and not for the better.

There’s been a lot of negative press about the use of hormones, so I definitely want to stay away from them. However, if my symptoms get to the point where I’m really struggling, I’d like to check into natural remedies. I recently learned that Estroven has an all-natural product line that is formulated to help relieve the symptoms of peri-menopause and menopause, but without the use of hormones. Their products combine black cohosh and soy isoflavones with other nutrients such as vitamins, calcium and folic acid. And they come in a variety of formulas (information from Estroven website):

Estroven® plus Multi-Vitamin combines menopausal symptom relief with a multi-vitamin for women. Estroven® plus Multi-Vitamin contains a unique Mood & Memory blend to support mood and memory function, as well as mild to moderate hot flashes.

Estroven® Maximum Strength was created for women who may be experiencing more bothersome menopause symptoms.

Estroven® Nighttime helps promote natural sleep patterns to help you sleep through the night and wake feeling refreshed without morning grogginess.*

The Estroven® plus Energy formula naturally supports the energy you need to stay productive and energized all day, while reducing hot flashes and night sweats.*


*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

If you’re experiencing peri-menopause or menopause symptoms, you can learn more about Estroven products at www.myestroven.com. You can also find a $3 coupon on the site! “Like” Estroven on Facebook to receive more special offers and information. They even have a special loyalty program, which provides discounts, reward points and more. Check it out here.

I hope you’ll excuse me now while I head over to the … uh, you know, that place where they sell things, and pick up some Estroven! (And let’s hope I remember what I came for when I get there!)



DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Estroven and received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.