Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Don’t Forget Mom This Mother’s Day with a Beautiful Card from Tiny Prints!

Before you know it, Mother’s Day will be here! It’s on May 8th this year, and I’m really looking forward to a little pampering from my family. Of course, I can’t forget to honor my own mother on this special day. After all, she taught me a lot about being a wife and mother. For example:
  • Marry a man who cooks and cleans.
  • Never leave the house without makeup.
  • You don’t need a large budget to have a nicely decorated home.
  • You can work outside the home and still be a good mom.
  • Fight gray hair!
  • Clutter is depressing. Neat and tidy promote peace.
  • A good book can be a good friend.
  • You can rise from humble circumstances.
  • Hang in there when your kids are teens. They will eventually quit rolling their eyes at everything you say.
  • You’ll love the weather in Florida!
Since my mom lives four hours away by car, I’ll also be sure to send a card and gift. I love the Mother’s Day Cards they offer at Tiny Prints, like this one:


Or this one for Grandma…


And I love the beautiful personalized cards!


In fact, Tiny Prints has Mother’s Day greeting cards for all sorts of moms -- mom friends, moms, mothers-in-law, and more. They have the perfect card for telling Mom she’s doing a great job or to thank her for being there for you. I hope you’ll check out their Mother’s Day card selection today.



DISCLOSURE: I will receive a gift code from Tiny Prints as a thank-you for sharing this valuable information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.