Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Video Review: Bausch and Lomb Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution

For many people, they love how contact lenses make them look, but not necessarily how contacts feel in their eyes. It’s common for them to become uncomfortable, and people sometimes give up on wearing them when that happens. That’s what happened to me after wearing contacts comfortably for twenty years! After my third pregnancy, my eyes changed (which is a common side effect with pregnancy), and I was never able to wear contact lenses comfortably again. However, my husband continues to wear contact lenses (no pregnancy effects for him!), so I asked him to try Bausch + Lomb’s new Biotrue multi-purpose solution. This solution has been developed to match the pH of our tears, keep beneficial tear proteins active, and lubricate the eyes naturally. And, of course, it also disinfects. In the following video, I share my husband’s impression of Biotrue. (Sorry, I look orange. Must have been the lighting in my bathroom!)




[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to access the video online.]

So, there you have it! As you just heard, my husband is thrilled with the performance of Bausch + Lomb Biotrue multi-purpose solution. We will continue to purchase it in the future! Visit www.biotrue.com to learn more about this terrific product.




DISCLOSURE: I wrote and conducted this review while participating in a Mom Central Consulting blog tour on behalf of Bausch + Lomb Biotrue. I received a Biotrue sample and a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.