Monday, February 21, 2011

If Plain Water Leaves You Cold, Try twist!

I know I should be drinking more water, but I really don’t like the taste of it. Thus, I usually end up drinking soda or juice or something equally fattening. So, I was thrilled to learn about organic twist water because it tastes amazing! twist is a natural blend of premium water and a twist of juice, sweetened with organic agave nectar. There are no artificial ingredients or flavors. The six tasty flavors include:

Mandarin White Tea
West Indies Lime
Mango Acai
Wild Strawberry
Lemon
Pomegranate Blueberry

I received a sample of the Mandarin White Tea and the Mango Acai, and they were both absolutely delicious! They had a full, hearty flavor that I love, but with only 9 calories apiece.

If you or your kids have an aversion to regular water, or just want to try something new that tastes awesome but won’t add to your waistline, I recommend that you try twist water! I’m really looking forward to trying the other flavors. Visit www.drinktwist.com to find a retailer near you!



DISCLOSURE: I received product samples to facilitate my candid review. No financial compensation was provided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.