Friday, February 04, 2011

Fight Germs and Moisturize with Veripur Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer

This time of year, especially in cold climates, our hands need lots of tender, loving care. First, they need to stay moisturized so they don’t get too dry. And, second, they need to stay germ-free so they don’t carry all the cold and flu germs that seem to run rampant in the winter. (According to the CDC, 80% of infectious diseases are transmitted by touch!) Now there’s a product that performs both functions: Veripur Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer!

Not only does it kill 99.9% of germs with an alcohol-free formula, but it also moisturizes with wonderful ingredients like avocado, jojoba and grade seed oils. What’s even more unusual about this product is that its germ-fighting action lasts up to four hours, which can’t be said for alcohol-based hand sanitizers, which only last as long as the alcohol stays on your skin. Plus, alcohol can dry out your skin. You won’t have that problem with Veripur!

I was given the opportunity to try Veripur Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer, and I am very impressed with it. It feels like a lotion, so it softens my hands, but I love that it’s also warding off germs. With two seven-year-olds who put their hands on EVERYTHING, I can use all the help I can get in fighting off the germs they love to bring into the house. My kids and I wash our hands often, but we’ll be using plenty of Veripur Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer, too, for added protection.

You can find Veripur Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer at Walgreens, and learn more about it at http://veripur.com!



DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a Mom Central Consulting blog tour on behalf of Veripur Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer. I received a Veripur product sample and a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.