Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bloggers Can Connect with Great Companies Through SocialSpark!

People often ask me how I get connected with various companies to talk about their products, or how they can earn money blogging about particular brands. One of the answers I always give is to hook up with companies that specialize in connecting bloggers with sponsors. One of those companies is called SocialSpark!

Through SocialSpark, I’ve been able to write posts about wonderful companies like Carmex, Pier 1 Imports, Tom’s of Maine, and TABASCO® Original Red. And I’ve even been paid for these posts! The thing I really like about SocialSpark is that I only write about the companies I love. They give you the lead, and you decide if it’s a company that you want to promote. If so, just tell them you’re interested, and they’ll let you know if you’ve got a deal. It’s simple and easy.

So, if you’re a blogger and want to connect with some fantastic companies, click here or on the banner below to get started with SocialSpark!

You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!



DISCLOSURE: I’ve been entered into a contest at SocialSpark to refer people to their site. I hope you’ll help me win a trip to Hawaii! Or sign up yourself and enter the contest, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.